Sunday, September 5, 2010

Break...

Well..today I planned to give myself a little break before my brain cramped...So...I went to HILLSONG CONCERT !!!!! Okay..for those who don't know what Hillsong is...u guys should get a life...hahaha...Hillsong is a leading Christian Music in Australia. Their base is at Sydney...They have their on TV channel....their own Church..their own college..their on band..their own albums...and etc.

So at about 5:30 Hanzxen came to my place and then David pick us up. The concert held at the Paradise Church at suburb.

Seriously...the people...the crowd...almost blew the place off !!!!







Then after finished the concert, most of us are hungry. So we went to Kowloon and had our heavy supper.


The guy in the picture above who has a green wrist band ( that is the concert ticket) is from Miri and he used to go to SIB on the Canada Hill. His father is the pastor there. I wonder can this world be any smaller......




Hmm...ignore Timothy's face okay.....i said..ignore...so stop laughing.....u guys are hopeless....

No comments:

Post a Comment