Wednesday, December 1, 2010

RESUME !!!!



I just noticed the word Resume is same as the word Resume...One means back to..One means marketing tool used by individuals to secure a new job..Hmm..what an odd...anyways... WALA !!! Has been a long time I KNOW I KNOW !!!!! Well...to be honest the reason why I am here once again is because I AM BORED !!!!! Hahaha...I mean really BORED !!!!! I have stopped for so long that I even typed the wrong password for 4 times...CAN U IMAGINE THAT!!! HAhaha..ok...well..as you know..holiday just started around one week plus d..and honestly I have contribute nothing to anything..Well....not really totally nothing...I got myself a job thoh...as a waiter in a restaurant..I know I have to get a job whether I like it or not...One reason is to lessen father's burden...another reason..of cos..is..i can shop more !!!!! Hahahaa..don dare to say it out loud..guity..T.T Anyways..yea so that day I saw the vacancy ad. on the restaurant's door so I decide to just walk in and try my luck. After a few hours they called me and asked me to go for an job trail...Hmm...being a waiter is nothing new to me...just..haven really mix with others stuffs..so...the three hours trail session kinda bored me up and a bit suffering...they all from China..so...you see..yea..Anyways..I am happy that I got a job d....due to their recent roster is kinda full for this two weeks..So they will contact me again two weeks later...Hmm..hopefully the pay is good so I can at least cover my rent...that will be good enough d... I planned to go to Borders Books Music Movies Cafe every single day during my holiday just to read some books and enjoy drowning myself in books..But daa...unfortunately...these few days..the weather is like...gloomy and cloudy....you know..you cant get this weather often during summer....hahahaha..ok...I know..for you all this might be a lame excuse..but for people like me who respect and enjoy sleeping is not...

Oh yea..one thing...I just passed my 22nd birthday few days ago...Well..honestly...I did think like..you know..this birthday gonna be nothing since Colin gonna escape back to Miri two days before my birthday YEAH I KNOW HOW DARE HE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!!!! But yea...well..turned up..things went fine...having couple of drinks with friends..you know..just simple..at least better than I thought..Hmm...never mind..hahaha... One more thing...some of us who dont have the chance to go back to Malaysia this summer..We are planning to go Melbourne or other places to travel and have fun after Christmas...I am actually quite looking forward..cos...again..I AM BORED !!!!!! I wanted to do something different this summer..a lot of plans..but dont know which and where to start...For example..I am planning to learn how to juggle and after that I gonna perform at the street there...I told si Colin this plan and he was like...NOT SUPPORTIVE !!!!! Screw that guy...


I plan to learn guitar..yea I know..AGAIN!!!! Hahaha..but Cyril went back to Kuching d...T.T I plan to do something special..something different...something crazy...I always do when I am BORED !!!!! But...as they say...heart is strong but flesh is weak....

Oh yea..for those who wonder why I am not going back this summer..BECAUSE I NEED TO MOVE TO A NEW PLACE...Yup..At least...I am free from being a voluntary maid in this dungeon...I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and excited !!!!! Yea..and another reason I am not going back is because I need to work..so yea...as I can see..I am not going back any sooner or later...so for those who miss me..I miss you too and I am sorry....for those who dont...screw u..I still miss you too..hahahaha...
Hmm....what else...


Oh..I phoned granny that day...I watched a touching video in Youtube so I straight away called back home after I finished...I talked to her for like only 10 mins..but 7 out of 10 mins she was like " Must go church yea..must behave yourself...take care yourself...eat healthily....don so late sleep yea.." keep repeat..but I don feel annoying at all...I know she worries about me all the while...and I can tell she holding back her tears at the other end of the phone...I miss her..I miss her cook..I miss her herby smell...

And daa...OH YEA !!! I WATCHED HP THAT DAY !!!!! FREAKING AWESOME !!!!! NO SERIOUSLY !!!!! My gosh...EMMA WATSON !!!!!! OMG !!! I CANT BREATH NOW !!!!! She is gorgeous!!!! She is breath taking man...seriously...I give the movie 90 out of 100...CANT WAIT FOR PART 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment