Monday, July 5, 2010

Introduction + T-Minus 2 days

Haha...Alrite..Someone made me made up my mind that I should not be lazy to start a blog...But due not using blogger for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time when just now wanna edit my blog I found it kinda troublesome...and I was so on my nerves just now that I almost give up...most probably because of the line is soooooooooooo poop !!!!!

But anyways....Here am I..starting a blog..haha...So yea....first of all I want to introduce the name of my blog The Adventure of Ray-binson Cruesoe...sounds cool right?! I KNOW !!! I am so proud of myself...I came out the name without any problem you know....hahaha...XD So yea...I decided to blog once again just because those people want me to update my life for them in Adelaide...just to let some of you who do not know that I'll be leaving soon...how soon? Two more days...TWO MORE FREAKING DAYS....can you believe that...I know right...My goodness....Today my dad and I do some banking stuffs and daa...we went to Imperial to buy socks and a backpack then we drop by at the road show which was about studying in Australia...dad wanna ask something about Nick's (my bro) study stuff and at the same time I went and gave a greeting to UNISA staffs...I was like freaking nervous..Ok..the picture is like this...my dad and I went into the room..then dad was like "Yea, so you go to UNISA booth and I'll meet u there later." I was like "WHAT?! But..." "Just ok.." "k...=.="....So I went to the booth and daa there sat an Australian guy who I forget his name already...I greet him and there we went on with our awkward chit chatting...I wasnt really prepare what to ask or say anything you see...then a cheerful Australian joined in and yea...made the atmosphere warmer...haha..Then at night I had pizza for my dinner with my aunts and cousins....after we went back...I sit in front of my laptop since just now until this moment....hmm......thinking what should I do tomorrow...yea..I have to dry my shoes under the sun and remind dad to go to CT to take some documents...gonna off to bed soon..Chaw ~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment