Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The day before LIFT OFF !!!!!!

Hmm...so base on the title you can tell that yea today is my last day in Miri before I set my ass off..XD So..hmm..now is 6:52pm and I am sitting here blogging....I just had my dinner an hour back ago...then after dinner when to next door saying goodbye to my grand uncle and auntie and also my aunts.... During the dinner just now I can slightly feel that my popo is kinda like sad...can slightly tell from her wrinkled eyes and her tone. Poor her...x.x Talking about my day, this morning when I woke up I saw my hp got like more than 5 text msgs....all of them are blessings and goodbyes...only 1 from my bro William " Wanna breakfast?" After replied him "YESSSSSSS" I saw the clock was like 10smthing already...then my mind was like "Ohhhh...I am too late...He's working by this time."

Then at the moment I plan to drop my head and resume back to my dream again....my hp rang..."Now I pick u" I was like so touch at the moment thinking about " WAO! He is so kind eventhoh he is working he still scarify his working time and bring me to breakfast...then I quickly jump off my bed and get prepared....in the car I just knew that he is not working today because of he is going to Sabah for vacation today which he did mention to me before but I totally forgot..So we plan want to eat Kueh Chap at Ho Poh there...but then when we arrived..there was like FULL OF PEOPLE !!!! Then no choice I suggest we go Mdm Wee to eat Laksa...but so unlucky it close today! Then finally we went to 2020...although still full of people but we manage to get a nice parking and a nice seat...We talked a lot during the breakfast session...

He requested me to send him to airport at 12:30...then since I promised my pal Fred aka himself to hang out with him tonite and since his house just right around airport so I called Fred up and suggested that why dont we change the time. So before I drop William off at the airport, we took a pic...


So after dropping William, I headed to Fred's. When I arrived his place he wasn't prepared yet, he needed to change. Auntie asked me to go in and wait. Then Fred and me buy some beers and chilled at Esplanade..We started at exact 1pm until 4:30pm...We talked a lot !!!! Like our topic was so WIDE RANGED !!!!! and of cos laughed a lot and somehow kinda like "soft argued" a lot !!!!!!!!!! Hahaha..the argue is kinda like funny...I warned him not to show up his "cute little chubby face" at the airport tomorrow...BUT HE IS TOOOOOO STUBBORN TO LISTEN !!!!! So at the end he made me surrender...x.x he got his strong point...and I cant defeat that...hahaha...He is my pal..He is soooo much fun to be with...I really great he show up in my life...and I know vise versa as he told me so ~ XD just love him so much.....

I got like HELL LOTS OF SAND FLIES KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! I MEAN HELL LOTSSSSSSSS !!!!! So many until my family members all freak out !!!! Force me to eat lots of vitamin...x.x

So......yea...hmm..received quite lots of ANG PAU ~ A BIG THAAAANNNKKK YOOOUUU TO KINDA UNCLESSS AND LOVELY AUNTIEEEESSS....

Still got like 10% of stuffs haven pack yet...yea...and daa..I don know why I am very sleepy right now...although just like what...7:13pm now...Maybe I gonna sleep for awhile and see what else to do later on....x.x CHAW ~ !

1 comment: