Thursday, July 8, 2010

Melbourne

ARGH!!! GOSH !!!!! Melbourne airport was killing me !!!!! It's like so HUGE !!!! And thanks to Tiger airway...I walked like 1 hour plus to find my check in point....I was like so pathetic walking around in the airport... Alrite..I wouldnt want to mention anymore detail about it before I get pissed off again... Hmm...let me start from my flight before I arrived here....My 7 hours and 50 mins flight was ok....Thanks God that HE hears my prayer that I owned 3 seats in a row which allow me to lay down and sleep...I slept like 4 hours plus...other time spending listen to my songs and looking outside the window..

Its quite an experience viewing Australia in sky view...first is the desert that amazes me....This is the first time I really see a desert...is like WOO ~ the sky above desert is like almost complete clear...no cloud at all...

The when the plane was above melbourne suburb...You will see everything is like SO NEAT !!!! My goodness....is like pieces of puzzle !!


The weather is kinda chilling right now...is like a round 10c...outside is much more colder than inside the building...It chills everything the wind blow... So...yea..here am I sitting outside this tiger airway airport...as there is not enough sit for me inside nor the cafe outside... and sorry I canot online now...cos there is only 1 wireless connection and it's like you need to pay for it if u wanna use it...lame rite..I KNO!!! somemore it's melbourne airport connection !!! I really don kno what to do so...just sit here and write my blog's draft...people here are really gorgeos in a way...like so classy...Argh...so not fair rite..I KNO !!!!... I'm kinda straving rite now..but...not in a mood to eat....but maybe I should find something to eat...
Well...thats all for now...ChAW ~..


This is my lunch after chaw ~



** Continue when back in the hostel **

So here am I....in this Blue Galah Backpacker hostel...

This is the reception counter...is like at the first floor...my luggage almost killed me...


Then this is my bed...the bottom 1...


Haha...as u can see I haven do the bed thingy...that pile of thing is bed sheet, pillow case..and I request 2 blankets...the weather is freaking cold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I settle my room is like 7:30pm here...my stomach was screaming for food d..so I left the hostel and walk around to find food...

It's nt hard to find food here....instead very easy...2 out of 5 shops are restaurants or 7-11 or sushi stalls or Subway McD KFC Hungry Jack...and LOTS !!!!!

I chose KFC at the end...

and u kno what...I accidentally saw something...IT"S LEGENDARY SOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DAMN I MISS THAT DRINK !!!!!!!!

This drink is scary...It made me fall in love at the very first time I drank in Brunei...

Which is made it more scary is.....IT'S ALL OVER HERE..I can easily get 1 now..HAHAHAHA...

So after I had my dinner..I had nth to do..so I decided to walk around the city...and yea...as u can guessed...I almost get lost...I found my apartment thoh....
wanted to visit my uni...but when I decided to walk there..my legs were numb and almost cramped...due to the cold weather...is 8.6c tonite...will be colder later on...so yea..I haven bath yet..waiting Colin to come over and meet me...CHAW ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment