Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Fifth day of my adventure...

Alrite...pls don expect me to update everyday k....I really cant do that..but I promise I'll try...So yesterday I went out with Daniel around 11am..We met somewhere at the Victoria square..

Which is this one...


It's so kind of him to buy me a puff...A big thanks to him ~

Then he brought be around the city...That morning was seriously very cold and was freaking windy until a point that my right ear drum hurt like shit...But that didn't stop us walking around the city...firstly we went to Hindley Street....


This place is full of clubs and bars....like tonssss of them....many restaurants too..So..basically friday nite and saturday nite this street is FULL CROWDED DANGEROUS...it's very happening on friday nite and sat nite..

The back of my uni is attached to this street so we visited my uni too...

After that we took this very colorful vehicle called City Loop aka 99c which is free for a tour in city...


Then after that we went for movie ECLIPSE !!!! Yea..I kno..2 guys watching Eclipse feels weird right..but it was ok....haha..we did joke about it also ~ XD

The movie started at 1 30pm...so before the movie we went to grab our lunch....WE ATE KOREAN FOOD...I really fall in love with korean food seriously....I ate like two days in a row d...

The ramen was seriously delicious !!!!


After the movie I went to Daniel's accommodation...it's somewhere near chinatown...Then he told me he nid to find his frens and in the meantime Colin called me and asked me where was I..

Then Colin and I went to this went to this Ming's steamboat for our dinner..but we didn't eat steamboat...the food there is ok...but the soup! WoAH !!! This soup called something like chinese tradisional medicine chicken soup really....i don kno hw to say...but definitely I''ll order everytime I go there...for sure !!!

So finished our dinner Colin said he need something sweet in his mouth....he let me choose..cake..coffee...chocolate...or ice-cream...it was hard for me to choose...then I forget I chose what already..but end up he brought me to a mini tiny shop called " Chocolate Bean"

For those who like chocolate..Please take note that this place is a must to go before you die....All things here are link with chocolate !!!!! I ordered something weird cos i was curious about it..It was chocalate tea !!! hahaha...I don kno..but for me it's hard to imagine chocolate mix with tea...until I drank it that nite....


He ordered a chocolate cake too...


Then after our supper...I seriously full to the max...I still getting use of Adelaidian style of eating...XD

We went to Uni Adelaide for a tour since Colin is Uni Ade student...and which was a wrong move..cos after I went there I seriously had no idea why I am UniSA student....

For those who consider to come Adelaide for study...PLEASE go Uni Ade !!!!!! BECAUSE THE UNI IS MILLIONSSSSSSS F COOL !!!!!!!!!! Seriously....I was like "BILLIONS OF BLISTERING BARNACLES !!!!! " Those buildings are like sooooooooooo f british-ish !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But at nite walking alone there will be freaking spooky and scary honestly !!! I dint take much picture because seriously Iphone's cam is kinda crappy at nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment