Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Miserable Nite.....=.=

Yea....I planned to sleep just now...but is like toooooo much f thingy bugging me...plus the sandfly bitessssss are really killing me so I woke up and thought of I havent put songs inside my hp...so I did that just now...talking about putting songs in my hp....I was like wondering what kind of songs wanna put in.....honestly I am not a chinese songs guy...for me chinese song cant last long inside my ears....I need something that I really f like...So I searched through all the genresssssssss inside my head and my laptop at the same time...at the end....POP PUNK BAND !!!!! Hahaha...so yea...as u can name it..Greenday....Good Charlotte....Boys like Girls....Simple Plan..Blink 182....Sixpence None the Richer...and etc....are all in my list...of cos...some movie soundtracks like Avatar...LOTR...HP...White Chicks..Why did I get married...Way back into love...The longest yard...50 First Dates...DISNEYSSSSSSSSSS'...and bla bla more.....

2 comments: