Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Orientation

One word and that's the only word I can say for orientation...Boring....Did meet some Malaysian..but daa...don really have the urge to hang out much with them I don't know why...I found out that I really obsess to Korean Food recently...I already had Korean Food for lunch and dinner 4 days in a row d...I like the Korean Noodle...Colin told me that that is just normal noodle which everyone can buy from Asian grocery....I thought of buy and learn how to cook for myself...but daa..I think wait until I settle down in my apartment first...

So yea..I am such a regular customer until the shop owner add something special ingredient into my Korean noodle...hahaha...I did realize it..XD

So yea..here I am...boring-ing in my hostel room...nothing much to do...oh yea...I have some dry cough started yesterday..so just now before I had my dinner I went to chemist and bought a bottle of cough med...hope it works..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment