Monday, July 12, 2010

First Sunday

Alrite...a quick post about today because I'm kinda sleepy d..and tomorrow have to wake up early for Orientation at 9:30...I plan to wake up at 8am....yet I don wan to skip my blog since today is kinda special.... Alrite today I went to a church which Daniel intro to me...it's called Edge church....My goodness this church is really a high end church...more detail please view my FB - sensei7730@hotmail.com After church I went back to hostel and woke this taiwan pig up who promised to accompany me to go sunday service but he cant make it this morning...I asked him before I went to church this morning about I got an appointment for basketball with some church friends whether he interested or not...He asked me to come back after church so we could have lunch together then go to play basketball together...So after I came back he still sleeping...I woke him up then we went out for lunch...I planned to went back to the restaurant which Daniel and I went yesterday...bt UNFORTUNATELY it was closed..so too bad we had to walk to china town and grab our lunch since I insisted I wanted to have korean food for my lunch...sorry...before I proceed this taiwan guy called Eric...honestly he really a nice guy...so Eric and I went to play basket ball with a group of church frens.... This is the photo of Eric and me while waiting for pick up going to bball time... This is the place we played basket ball....it feels weird to sweat in a cold weather for me seriously... But I enjoyed the time playing with them.... After bball...Eric and I rushed back hostel he took a bath and I din because I din sweat much cos I din really play much...why we rush because I told Colin I'll like to pay a visit to his catholic church tonite...at 6...we arrived home at 5 30 smthing... We managed to arrive the church on time... THE CHURCH IS SOOOOOOOOO ANTIQUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




After the church...Eric, Colin and I went to Hungry Jacks for our dinner...

1 comment:

  1. enjoy ur orientation tmr ray, looks like ur fitting in well and glad to know that. take care n keep warm aight! much xoxo from the langgak nation god bless :)

    ReplyDelete