Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hey ^^

Hey guys...hmm...sorry..jz a short post here. Now I was wondering how many people do actually walk in here and give a damn what is happening here time to time...Well..I was planning to delete this blog if no one actually sneak and peak in here u see...so yea..let me know so I can made up my mind or something? Cheers....and U!!! Yea is u....nope..don look around....it is you..yea yea U!! Have you be a christian already? WHAT?! THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, U FOOL !!!! GO !!!! STAT !!!!! Geeezzzz....Ops...Sorry about that..So yea...do let me know yea..XD

6 comments:

  1. hey ray i read bah ur blog so dun stop posting ok? hugs

    love,
    langgak queen@ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~ I do always read ur blog...so please continue ya,do not delete it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 2 plus my mom is like 3...so sad...I am so depress now...so gonna DELETE IT !!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye Ray, I do read ur blog and Paul missing you..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha.....great to know tat...awww...I miss tat kid too...XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. y don't u create a chat board at beside?? so everyone can leave at least one comment to u or even can chat with u^^

    ReplyDelete