Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Drowning

Hey guys...Sorry...I din have much time to update you guys..and if u have registered yourselves for the The Marecon Love course..I have to apologize...the course maybe postponed because your lecture which is me is devastatingly busy these days...

Waves and waves of asses and revisionsssssssssssssssss keep on bashing my life nowadays.....I cant breath !!!!!!! Geezz....Really suffering.....If you are a christian..and if you got any chance to read this...please pray for me...if you are not a christian...go and be a christian then pray for me... now !!!

Thanks to Colin...a big credit to him...because he is so kind enough to accompany me and study in the library with me almost every night untill 11...THANK YOU !!!! XD maybe I also helping him la...anyway..vice versa...

Well people....I don kno when my life will be right back to track again....so....yea...chow ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment